Site number 26605 (.org extension); 694045 (global rank)
|Title||American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers (AIPB), the bookkeeping profession's association recognizing bookkeeping as a profession and bookkeepers as professionals, and certifying those bookkeepers who meet high, national standards.
||Business / Accounting / Associations
|Description ||AIPB, American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers, increases recognition of bookkeepers as professionals by keeping members up to date on changes in bookkeeping, accounting, tax, reporting and recordkeeping requirements, by answering bookkeepers' everyday bookkeeping questions, and by certifying bookkeepers who meet high, national standards.|
|Keywords||bookkeeping associations, certified professional bookkeepers, bookkeeping certification, freelance bookeeping business|
Add this site to your favorite list
Aipb - Site Review:
American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers - Professional association and certifying body offering bookkeeping news, continuing education, job information, and a members-only area.
American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers (AIPB), the bookkeeping profession's association recognizing bookkeeping as a profession and bookkeepers as professionals, and certifying those bookkeepers who meet high, national standards.
Get the recognition you deserve as a professional. and keep your skills up to dateas a member of AIPB.
Why 30,000 employed and freelance. bookkeepers belong...
What the Department of Labor. predicts for Certified Bookkeepers...
AIPB the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers is the bookkeeping profession's national association. AIPB's mission is to achieve recognition of bookkeepers as accounting professionals; keep bookkeepers up to date on changes in bookkeeping, accounting and tax; answer bookkeepers' everyday bookkeeping and accounting questions; and certify bookkeepers who meet high, national standards. Founded in 1987. Current membership: 30,000.
Who is today's ¿professional bookkeeper¿ ? Forget about the stereotype ...
||Alexa Rank Date
Access traffic rank of aipb.org (site position)
Server IP of aipb.org: 184.108.40.206
(hosted by Allied Telecom Group, LLC.)
Domain extension: .org
(list top sites in .org (Non-Profit Organization))
- AIPBHeader (Home page of the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers—the bookkeeping profession's association. )
aipb.org is linking to those sites:
- Home page of the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepersthe bookkeeping profession's association.
- About the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers (AIPB) recognizing bookkeeping as a profession and bookkeepers as professionals
- Services from the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers designed to help bookkeepers gain recognition as professionals.
- Bookkeeping Tips, one valuable bookkeeping, tax, payroll, filing or recordkeeping tip e-mailed to you each weekfree.
- How to contact the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers
- Site Map for the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers (AIPB.org) - the bookkeeping profession's association.
- 7 membership benefits of belonging to AIPB that help you get the recognition you deserve as a professional and keep your skills and knowledge up to date
- Becoming a Certified Bookkeeper (CB), gives you the right to put CB after your name and, according to the U.S. Dept. of Labor, means that you will have the best job prospects (Occupational Outlook Handbook).
- The AIPB jobs web site helps you find the best bookkeeping jobs, or new clients for your freelance practice, at no charge.
- Self-study courses that let you advance your skills, knowledge and career taken right in your home or office.
- The Members Only area includes special resources provided only to AIPB members.
- Chat Rooms for professional bookkeepers let you talk with colleagues, get new ideas, ask questions, share knowledge.
- Accounting, Bookkeeping Tax Links connect you to over 150 free bookkeeping, accounting and tax calculators, forms, tables, templates, glossariesall useful, all free
- Free Bookkeepers Hiring Test helps employers quickly evaluate job candidates for bookkeeper at no change. Free 10-question test with optional free sections on payroll, depreciation and inventory.
- Who is today's professional bookkeeper
- The Certified Bookkeeper (CB) Designation.
- Free Tips
- Become a membernow!
- The Computer Company, Inc.
site visit date: 2012-12-14 09:12:21
aipb.org site information