Site number 2425 (.org extension); 78520 (global rank)
|Title||Association for Progressive Communications | Internet for social justice and sustainable development
||Society / Activism / Internet
Society / Issues / Environment / Directories
|Description ||Association for Progressive Communications Internet for social justice and sustainable development Log in httpS Languages English Español Français Text size A A A Search Search this site: Home About APC About us People Council Board Staff Programmes...|
Add this site to your favorite list
Apc - Site Review:
Association for Progressive Communications - The APC is a global network of civil society organisations whose mission is to empower and support organisations, social movements and individuals in and through the use of information and communication technologies to build strategic communities and initiatives for the purpose of making meaningful contributions to equitable human development, social justice, participatory political processes and environmental sustainability. Association for Progressive Communications (APC) - A global Internet community; site has links to civil society organizations in many countries working for environmental protection, human rights, development, and peace.
Association for Progressive Communications | Internet for social justice and sustainable development.
Association for Progressive Communications. Internet for social justice and sustainable development.
Log in. httpS. Languages. English. Español. Français. Text size A. Search. Search this site:
Home. About APC About us. People Council. Board. Staff. Programmes Policy. Strategic use.
Women's. Management. Governance. History. Supporters. Find other APC sites. What people say about us.
Contact. News Latest news. APCNews archive. Members Our members. Member bulletin board. Joining APC.
Strategic Planning 2013-16. What we do Policy advocacy Internet rights are human rights. Open spectrum.
Global Info Society Watch. Action research network. Internet governance forum Code of good practice.
GenderIT.org policy monitor. WSIS+10. Digital migration in West Africa. Intermediary liability in Africa.
Training curriculum. Strategic tech and tools Gender evaluation. Feminist tech Xchange. Digital ...
||Alexa Rank Date
Access traffic rank of apc.org (site position)
Server IP of apc.org: 188.8.131.52
(hosted by HotChilli Internet)
Domain extension: .org
(list top sites in .org (Non-Profit Organization))
- logo (Home)
apc.org is linking to those sites:
- About APC
- Strategic use
- Find other APC sites
- What people say about us
- Latest news
- APCNews archive
- Member bulletin board
- Joining APC
- Strategic Planning 2013-16
- What we do
- Internet rights are human rights
- Open spectrum
- Global Info Society Watch
- Action research network
- Internet governance forum
- Code of good practice
- GenderIT.org policy monitor
- Digital migration in West Africa
- Intermediary liability in Africa
- Training curriculum
- Gender evaluation
- Feminist tech Xchange
- Digital storytelling
- Greening IT
- Training materials
- Ending violence
- Sexuality internet EroTICs
- Take Back the Tech!
- Training FTXs
- Past projects archive
- Internet rights charter
- Issue papers
- Toolkits guides
- Statements positions
- Contributions to other publications
- ... about APC
- Language guidelines
- Press releases
- What the media says about us
- 2012 GISWatch on “the internet and corruption” launched during the IGF
- ‘Feminist Cyborgs: Activism, Fundraising and Security Online’: register now for AFF and APC webinar
- The violence stops with us. Take Back the Tech! starts this month
- ICTs, the Internet and Sustainability: An interview with Anriette Esterhuysen and Alan Finlay
- Crossing borders : cyberspace and national security
- For a feminist view on the IGF
- Joy Liddicoat of APC connects the dots between human rights and internet governance
- Women human rights defenders and digital security: Reflections with a Latin American accent
- Freedom of expression and women human rights defenders in Costa Rica, Honduras and Guatemala
- APC in solidarity with the Open Letter of the 'Expression Online Initiative' at the 7th IGF
- New materials on the environment and ICTs available in French and Spanish
- APC and Hivos launch 2012 GISWatch on “the internet and corruption” during this year's IGF
- Human Rights and Internet Protocols: Comparing Processes and Principles
- APC perspectives on the revision of the International Telecommunication Regulations
- The Internet Governance Forum is the mother of all fora
site visit date: 2012-11-21 01:58:44
apc.org site information