|Title||Welcome to the ATTC Network
(view sites with similar title)
|Description ||The ATTC Network continuously strives to improve the quality of addictions treatment and recovery services by facilitating alliances among front line counselors, treatment and recovery services agency administrators, faith-based organizations, policy makers, the health and mental health communities, consumers and other stakeholders. Funded by SAMHSA’s Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT) in October, 2007, for another five years, the ATTC Network takes a unified approach in delivering cutting-edge knowledge and skills in order to develop a powerful workforce—one that truly has the potential to transform the lives of individuals battling the disease of addiction.|
|Keywords||addiction, drugs, alcohol, substance abuse, training, education, technology transfer, counselor, treatment, recovery, ATTC, counselors, abuse, Regional Center, science, service, disease, policy-makers|
Add this site to your favorite list
Funded by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
New Study Suggests Texting Service Doubles Quit-Smoking Rate | Partnership for Drug-Free Kids http://t.co/x66bKVW5cb
Welcome to the attc Network. | Search the Network. GO. Who We Are
| What We Do
technology transfer. Workforce Development. training and Events. Distance education. Research Translation.
Product Dissemination. Technical Assistance. Systems Change Support. | Who We Serve
Front-line counselors. Clinical Supervisors. Administrators. Students. policy-makers. Educators.
| Find an attc
regional centers. National Focus.Area Centers. Network.
Coordinating Office. | Quick Links
NIDA/SAMHSA. Blending Initiative. Leadership Initiatives.
Directory of addiction. Studies Programs. Certification Information. Featured Topics. addiction Messenger.
addictionCareers.org. Explore more...
> regional centers. > National Programs and Initiatives.
> attc Priority Areas. Learn more...
> Featured Topics Library. > Term Master. > educational Opportunities.
> Resources Publications. > Events. > ...
||Alexa Rank Date
Access traffic rank of attcnetwork.org (site position)
Server IP of attcnetwork.org: 220.127.116.11
(hosted by Intermedia.net)
Domain extension: .org
(list top sites in .org (Non-Profit Organization))
- bridgehead (ATTC header)
attcnetwork.org is linking to those sites:
- ATTC header
- Who We Are
- Technology Transfer
- Workforce Development
- Training and Events
- Distance Education
- Research Translation
- Product Dissemination
- Technical Assistance
- Systems Change Support
- | Who We Serve
- Front-line Counselors
- Clinical Supervisors
- National Focus Area Centers
- Network Coordinating Office
- NIDA/SAMHSA Blending Initiative
- Leadership Initiatives
- Directory of Addiction Studies Programs
- Certification Information
- Featured Topics
- Addiction Messenger
- > National Programs and Initiatives
- > ATTC Priority Areas
- > Term Master
- > Educational Opportunities
- 2012 In My Own Words
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Join us on LinkedIn
- Watch us on YouTube
- Watch us on Vimeo
- Do you know the vital signs of the addiction treatment workforce?
- How can we accelerate the diffusion of evidence-based clinical treatment practices?
- Projects Designed to Improve Local, State and Federal Systems
- What does it mean to be "recovery-oriented"?
- ATTC Training Events Near You
- The Science of Alcoholism Made Easy
- More ATTC Products Resources
- Find Behavioral Health Treatment
- Download the latest version FREE from Microsoft
- Facilitating Cross-System Collaboration: A Primer on Child Welfare, Alcohol and Other Drug Services, and Courts
- National Drug IQ Challenge
- SAMHSA Newsletter - Winter 2013
- Party Planning Tips for an Alcohol-Safe and Drug-Free Holiday Season
- National Directory of Drug and Alcohol Abuse Treatment Programs 2012
- SAMHSA Headlines for January 31
- National Drug Facts Week! Jan 28 - Feb 3
- SAMHSA Bulletin: Sharp Rise in Buprenorphine-Related Emergency Department Visits
- SAMHSA's 9th Annual Prevention Day - February 4, 2013
- Celebrating the Holidays with Recovering Family Members and Friends
- Join the eNetwork - Get e-mail alerts from SAMHSA about new publications, observances, and campaigns
- National Drug Facts Week 2013
- SAMHSA's 9th Prevention Day!
- Webinar: HIT for Behavioral Health: What's in it for me?
- The Evolution of Addiction Treatment, Los Angeles, CA
- 2nd Annual International Conference on Cognitive and Behavioral Psycholog
- 2013 National Rx Drug Abuse Summit - Orlando, FL
- 42nd National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare Conference
- Health Disparities Research Conference
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Annual Conference
- National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP) Annual Conference
- Find Treatment Help
- The ATTC Hub
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- Copyright Information
- Join Our Email List
- Site Developed by KC Web Programmers
site visit date: 2013-02-03 01:33:40
attcnetwork.org site information