Site number 12 (.gov extension); 2484 (global rank)
|Title||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
||Health / Conditions and Diseases / Infectious Diseases
Health / Occupational Health and Safety / Government Agencies / North America
Regional / North America / United States / Georgia / Localities / A / Atlanta / Health / Organizations
Regional / North America / United States / Health / Government Agencies
Regional / North America / United States / Government / Executive Branch / Department of Health and Human Services / Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
|Description ||CDC Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Your Online Source for Credible Health Information|
|Keywords||CDC, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Diseases and Conditions, Healthy Living, Data and Statistics, Publications, Lifestages, About CDC, AIDS, HIV, Cancer, Obesity, Vaccines, Autism, Flu, Haiti, Salmonella, Breast Cancer, Food bourne Illness, tobacco, tobacco control, nutrition, food safety, physical activity, healthcare associated infections, health care, healthcare, Tuberculosis, Hand washing, Pneumonia, Influenza, Asthma, Wash Your Hands, Vaccination, Disease, www.cdc.gov, Medical information, Health information, Pregnancy, Global health, infectious diseases, motor vehicle injuries, teen pregnancy, teen pregnancy prevention, smoking, quit smoking|
Add this site to your favorite list
CDC Director, MD and disease detective. Putting science into action for safer, healthier people.
RT @OnPointRadio: 'Simple rule while traveling is boil it, peel it, wash it or forget it.' @DrFriedenCDC http://t.co/yZojczWZcq
Cdc - Site Review:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Mission is to promote health and quality of life by preventing and controlling disease, injury, and disability. Includes guidelines, articles and resources for consumers and health professionals. US - - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - The CDC maintains several departments concerned with occupational safety and health, such as the Center for Injury Prevention and Control, and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Bilingual site (English and Spanish). Centers for Disease Control - Mission is to promote health and quality of life by preventing and controlling disease, injury, and disability. Located in Atlanta, Georgia. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Mission is to promote health and quality of life by preventing and controlling disease, injury, and disability. Includes guidelines, articles and resources for consumers and health professionals. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - The lead federal agency for protecting the health and safety of people - at home and abroad, providing credible information to enhance health decisions, and promoting health through strong partnerships.
centers for disease control and prevention. Skip directly to search. Skip directly to A to Z list.
Skip directly to highlights. Skip directly to site content. Skip directly to site information.
Mobile Visitors. Try our mobile site at http://m.cdc.gov. cdc Home. centers for disease control and prevention.
cdc 24/7: Saving Lives. Protecting People.
Search The cdc. Search Button. En español.
A-Z Index. Prevent Strep Throat.Strep throat is caused by group A strep bacteria. Prompt antibiotic treatment reduces symptoms and prevents spread. Get a strep test to know for sure.
Learn more. Birth Defects. cdc’s Tracking Network is a tool that can help us better understand how birth defects may be affected by the environment.
Learn more. During a Tornado. Signs of an Approaching Storm. Learn more. Schools Play Key Role in hiv/STD Prevention.
Tracking foodborne disease outbreaks. flu Activity Continues Nationwide. ...
||Alexa Rank Date
Access traffic rank of cdc.gov (site position)
Server IP of cdc.gov: 220.127.116.11
(hosted by NTT America - New York City)
Domain extension: .gov
(list top sites in US Government)
- img-cdcLogoHeader (CDC 24/7: Saving Lives. Protecting People.™)
(showing first 15 results)
View all incoming links to cdc.gov
alfa.org: Assisted Living & Senior Living | Assisted Living Facilities, Senior Living Professionals, and Nursing Homes | ALFA
(access rank: 303944)
blackmoldremovalguide.com: The Official Black Mold Removal Guide
jointpillinsider.com: Joint Supplements I Joint Pill Report I Joint Supplement Reviews for Calcium | Treatment for Joint Problems, Arthritis, Swollen Joints
keyesluxurycars.com: Keyes Lexus Blog
keyj.com: Rock 108 KEYJ - Abilene's Rock Station - Abilene, Texas Radio
radonsystem.com: Radon Mitigation, Radon Testing, Radon Detection | S.W.A.T. Environmental
skinnybliss.com: Weight Loss, Fitness Tips, Healthy Diets to Lose Weight Fast
soundsofpertussis.com: Help Silence the Sounds of Pertussis Pertussis (Whooping Cough), Vaccine Symptom Information
theyeastdiet.com: The Yeast Diet | Candida Diet
irenebsmithi.com: Irene B. Smithi Bringing the Darkness in.
(access rank: 342916)
healthfair.com: Health Screenings Health Screening Services | HealthFair
(access rank: 975668)
badtattooidea.com: Bad Tattoos
hivtest.org: National HIV and STD Testing Resources
naturalaspossiblemom.com: Natural as Possible Mom
whatispublichealth.org: What is Public Health?
cdc.gov is linking to those sites:
- Mobile Visitors Try our mobile site at http://m.cdc.gov
- CDC Home
- En español
- About CDC.gov
- Prevent Strep Throat
- Birth Defects
- During a Tornado
- Schools Play Key Role in HIV/STD Prevention
- Tracking foodborne disease outbreaks
- Flu Activity Continues Nationwide
- Norovirus: A Nasty Stomach Bug
- Go Light When You Grab a Bite
- Wear Red for a Million Hearts
- Stay Safe and Healthy in Winter
- All CDC Features
- Ground Beef – Salmonella Typhimurium
- Fungal Meningitis – Multistate Outbreak
- Influenza A (H3N2) Variant Virus (H3N2v)
- More Outbreaks
- CDC at Work 24/7 Blog
- CDC 24-7
- Diseases Conditions ADHD, Birth Defects, Cancer, Diabetes, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, Flu, Hepatitis, HIV/AIDS, STDs…
- Healthy Living Food Safety, Bone Health, Physical Activity, Immunizations, Genetics, Smoking Prevention…
- Emergency Preparedness Response Bioterrorism, Chemical Radiation Emergencies, Severe Weather…
- Injury, Violence Safety Motor Vehicle Safety, Traumatic Brain Injury Concussion, Falls, Child Abuse, Prescription Drug Overdose, Suicide, Injury Data…
- Environmental Health Air Pollution, Biomonitoring, Carbon Monoxide, Lead, Toxic Substances, Mold…
- Workplace Safety Health Asbestos, Chemical Safety, Construction, Mining, Office Environments, Respirators…
- Data Statistics FASTATS, Interactive Tools, Surveys, Surveillance, Products, Vital Statistics…
- Global Health Global AIDS, Malaria, Polio, Health Systems Strengthening, Disease Detection…
- Travelers' Health Destinations, Outbreaks, Travel Vaccinations, Yellow Book…
- Life Stages Populations Infant Child, Men, Minorities, Pregnancy, Seniors, Women…
- State, Tribal, Local Territorial The Public Health Workforce, Program Planning, Professional Development, Tribal Support …
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
- Emerging Infectious Diseases (EID)
- Preventing Chronic Disease (PCD)
- More Publications
- West Nile Virus
- Vaccines and Immunizations
- Seasonal Flu
- CDC Science Clips
- BMI Calculator
- Guidelines and Recommendations
- More Tools
- CDC Fast Facts
- CDC's Organization
- Training and Education
- Visit the CDC Museum
- More About CDC
- CDC 24/7 Saving Lives. Protecting People.
- Binge drinking is a dangerous behavior but is not widely recognized as a women’s health problem. Learn more at www.cdc.gov/VitalSigns/HIVAmongYouth/
- CDC Director Dr. Thoams Frieden
- Follow on Twitter
- CDC Leadership
- Request the Director
- Press releases, announcements, and more.
- Join CDC's Leadership Team The CDC seeks qualified, executive level professional as the Director for the National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention. If you have the senior-level experience we need, apply by February 25, 2012. See an overview of the position with application procedures.
- More Social Media
- CDC Tweets
- Mission and Vision
- Link to us
- Mobile Version
- All Languages
- Contact Us
- No FEAR Act
- Contact CDC-INFO
- USA.gov: The U.S. Government's Official Web Portal
- Department of Health and Human Services
Domain Name: CDC.GOV
Please be advised that this whois server only contains information pertaining
to the .GOV domain. For information for other domains please use the whois
server at RS.INTERNIC.NET.
site visit date: 2013-01-31 15:08:42
cdc.gov site information