Site number 404 (.pk extension); 494221 (global rank)
Cpsp - Site Review:
The College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan - Offers degrees in medicine, pharmacology, anatomy and pathology. With departments, publications, training programs, news and links.
College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan. Contact Us. Feed Back. Careers. Webmail.
e-LogBook (New Version)
Excellence in.Higher Medical Education. Home. The College. About CPSP. History. The Council.
Office Bearers. Training Program. DCPS. FCPS. MCPS. Regional Centres. Abbottabad. Bahawalpur.
Faisalabad. Hyderabad. Islamabad. Lahore. Larkana. Multan. Muzaffarabad. Nawabshah. Peshawar.
Quetta. Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia. Nepal. Quick Links. JCPSP Bulletins. JCPSP Current Issue.
Bulletins Current Issue. Bulletins Archive. Download Forms. DME Workshop Forms. Examination Forms.
Library Forms. RTMC Forms. QARZ-E-HASNA Scheme. Notifications / News. News. Notifications.
Departments. Online Directories. Members. Fellows. Supervisors. On-Going Programs. Advanced Skill Department.
Short Courses / Workshops. Accredited Institutions. MCPS Accreditations. FCPS Accreditations.
||Alexa Rank Date
Access traffic rank of cpsp.edu.pk (site position)
Server IP of cpsp.edu.pk: 18.104.22.168
Domain extension: .pk
(list top sites in Pakistan)
cpsp.edu.pk is linking to those sites:
- Contact Us
- Feed Back
- e-LogBook (New Version)
- Bank Forms
- Terms and Conditions
- About CPSP
- The Council
- Office Bearers
- Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
- JCPSP Current Issue
- Bulletins Current Issue
- Bulletins Archive
- DME Workshop Forms
- Examination Forms
- RTMC Forms
- QARZ-E-HASNA Scheme
- Advanced Skill Department
- Short Courses / Workshops
- MCPS Accreditations
- FCPS Accreditations
- Supervisory Criteria
- Dissertation Writing
- Research Evaluation Unit (REU)
- Board of Trustees
- Qarz-E-Hasna for Laptop
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Learning Resource Centre
- Rules of Library
- Dissertations (Archive)
- Singapore Training
- CPSP Webmail
- Read More...
- CPSP now subscribes to Elsevier's Clinical Key.
- CPSP Sub-Centre, Military Hospital, Rawalpindi will be called now CPSP Centre
- Various Faculty Positions Available at Northern Boarders University (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
- Qarz-e-Hasna Scheme for DME Courses
- Notification for the Changes in Educational Workshops
- Vaccancies for Saudi Arabia
- CHECKLIST FOR DISSERTATION
- Wall of Honours
- "It is hereby notified to all concerned that consequent upon demotion to 'Z' Category by Higher Education Commission, 'Annals of PIMS' is removed from the List of Approved Journals by CPSP".
- The Competent Authority is pleased to appoint Prof. Khalid Masood Gondal, Councillor Regional Director, Lahore Centre, as Director General International Relations (DGIR)
- The Competent Authority is pleased to appoint Prof. Amer Aziz, Councillor CPSP as WHO Coordinator.
- Notification : Deadline for Submission of Dissertation
- Notification for the FCPS-II Registration with RTMC for new Trainees for January, 2012
- It is hereby notified that the MCPS Trainees, who will register from 1st January, 2012 will be using the e-log rather than the traditional log book (hard copy)
- ONE DAY WORKSHOP ON GYNAECOLOGY PATHOLOGY AT DEPARTMENT OF PATHOLOGY C.P.S.P HEADQUARTER KARACHI ON MONDAY 26TH NOVEMBER 2012
- No.6-1/Exam-2012/IMM/CPSP/04 Modified Format of Intermediate Module (Diagnostic Radiology) Examination
- No.6-1/Exam-2012/CPSP/1077-P Notification : CPSP Examination Calender for the Year of 2013
- FUND TRANSFER / COLLECTION PROCEDURE FOR GOLDEN JUBILEE EVENT
- Ref.No. F.I/Reg/CPSP/02/419 Nomination for the conferment of the Honorary/Without Examination Fellowship
- No. F.CPSP:Reg:01/12/369 Cancellation of Letter No. F.CPSP:REG:01/12/365 dated July 06, 2012
- No. CPSP/Secy/2012/20/001 Notification for Registration of MCPS Trainees
- No. Secy/2012/001 Notification for the Graduation of the DCPS-HPE Program to MCPS-HPE Program
- No.REG/CPSP/2012/227 Notification for Leaves and Maternity Leaves for Postgraduate students.
- No. Sec-CPSP/2011/8/20-161 Notification for Dr. Khuram Shahzad, Consultant in Emergency Medicine, General Secretary, DRIP, is nominated as a focal person of College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan in Ireland.
- Ref. No. CPSP/SECY/2011/0059 New Appointment of Regional Director Quetta
- Sec/CPSP/Elec/2011-2014/002 Newly Elected Office Bearers for the term 2011-2014
- Secy/Noti/CPSP-Cncl/Fcl-Elect/2011-14 New Council Elected for the term 2011-2014, in terms of CPSP Bye-Laws 1.3
- CPSP/SECY/2011/0058 New Appointments for all Regional Centres
- Find More...
- College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan.
site visit date: 2012-11-28 07:40:51
cpsp.edu.pk site information