Popularity/access rank: Site number 367 (.ph extension); 594945 (global rank)
|Title||Welcome to the DPWH Website|
|Category:||Regional / Asia / Philippines / Government / Agencies, Bureaus, and Departments
|Description||a "Daang Matuwid, Kaunlaran ang Hatid" Right Project, Right Cost, Right Quality, Right on Time Today is Saturday, February 16, 2013 a About Us Infrastructure Doing Business Employment Directory FAQs Accounts Payable Department Issuances a QUICK LINKS a...|
|URL||http://www.dpwh.gov.ph Add this site to your favorite list|
Dpwh - Site Review: Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) - The public works and infrastructure maintenance arm of the Philippine Government. Relevant information from agency profile, news, announcements and status on projects and infrastructures, online complaints desk, and development cycle.
Welcome to the DPWH Website. "Daang Matuwid, Kaunlaran ang Hatid" Right Project, Right Cost, Right Quality, Right on Time.
Today is Saturday, February 16, 2013. About. Us. Infrastructure. Doing. Business. Employment.
Directory. FAQs. Accounts. Payable. Department. Issuances. QUICK LINKS. >> Rainwater Prototype.
>> 2012 Road Data. >> Accomplishment Report. >> Downloadable Forms. >> Invitation to Bid.
>> Organizational Chart. >> Accreditations. >> Rules and Regulations on Signs and Signboard Structures.
>> Fees and Charges. >> 2011 DPWH ATLAS: Road Statistics, Traffic, Flood Control. and Water Resources, Budget and Costs,
Physical Condition , Population and. Socio-Economic Status and Regional Maps. >> DOLE - Community-Based Employment Program (CBEP)
NEWS. GOVERNMENT ON TRACK IN 2013 INFRA PROJECTS IMPLEMENTATION. Implementation of government infrastructure projects started the year on good ...
|Alexa Rank||Alexa Rank Date|
- projects (Images of different DPWH Projects)
External links:dpwh.gov.ph is linking to those sites:
- About Us
- Doing Business
- Accounts Payable
- Department Issuances
- Rainwater Prototype
- 2012 Road Data
- Accomplishment Report
- Downloadable Forms
- Invitation to Bid
- Organizational Chart
- Rules and Regulations on Signs and Signboard Structures
- Fees and Charges
- 2011 DPWH ATLAS: Road Statistics, Traffic, Flood Control and Water Resources, Budget and Costs, Physical Condition , Population and Socio-Economic Status and Regional Maps
- DOLE - Community-Based Employment Program (CBEP)
- Read more about this article
- PUBLIC ADVISORY
- CSC-DPWH Promotional Exam Qualifiers
- FY 2011 General Appropriations Act (R.A. 10147) Provisions : includes Realignments, DPWH Programs and Projects, MVUC Projects, Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF) and others
- Fund 101
- Fund 102
- FY 2011 and 2012 Job Generation Activities under the Community-Based Employment Program of the Government
- DPWH Employees Union Petition for Accreditation with CSC
- Highway Safety Design Standards Manuals: Part 1 – Road Safety Design Manual and Part 2 – Road Signs and Pavement Markings Manual.
- Guidelines in Audit of Procurement
- Consolidated Report on Ageing of Cash Advances Schedule of Advdances to Officers and Employees For the period January November 2012
- Enforcement of the Accessibility of the Law (BP 344) along National Roads
- Batas Pambansa Bilang 344 (Accessibility Law) and its Implementing Rules and Regulations
- List of Materials Engineer as of November 2012
- Procurement Plan for the National Roads Improvement and Management Program Phase II (NRIMP 2)
- Consolidated Constructors Performance Summary Report
- Government Procurement Policy Board (GPPB) Resolution NO. 08-2006 dated January 20, 2006
- New Schedule of Fees and Other Charges of the revised IRR of the National Building Code of the Philippines (PD 1096) (PDF Format, size 810 KB)
- Digital Copies of Various Types/Designs of DepED School Building Projects
- Sales (SLEX) Bridge Rehabilitation Project
- The Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act No. 9184
- Memorandum: Partial Implementation of the DPWH Rationalization Plan in the Regional Offices and District Engineering Offices
- DO 87 Series 2005:Guidelines on the Evaluation and Selection of Personnel to be Retained in or Appointed/Promoted to Upgraded or Newly Created First and Second Level Positions as a Result of the Rationalization
- DO 53 S2011 Accreditation of Contractors'/Consultants Material Engineers who passed the September 10, 2011 Accreditation Examination
- CFMS-SAC validated Bidders/Performance/Surety Bonds, Letters of Credit, Bank Guarantees and Contractors' All Risks Policies as of December 29, 2011.
- Resettlement Action Plan
- RAP Appendix
- Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement (EIS)
- Annex 11-2
- Resettlement Action Plan for Magapit – Sta Ana Road, Magapit – Mission Section (NRIMP Phase II)
- Environmental Impact Statement (EIS)
- Environmental Compliance Certificate (ECC)
- Environmental Compliance Certificate (ECC) Amended
site visit date: 2013-02-15 21:45:43
dpwh.gov.ph site information