Site number 203 (.gov extension); 93932 (global rank)
Gao - Site Review:
U.S. Government Accountability Office - Investigative arm of Congress charged with examining matters relating to the receipt and payment of public funds. Government Accountability Office - Investigative arm of Congress charged with the auditing and evaluation of Government programs and activities. Read reports on use of public funds and other topics, or report fraud and abuse online.
U.S. Government Accountability Office (U.S. GAO)
Skip Navigation. Search. Reports Testimonies.
Legal Decisions. Bid Protests. Key Issues. About GAO. Careers. Multimedia. Resources For.
The Congress. The Media. The Auditing and.Accountability Community. Federal Agencies. Researchers.
Recently Issued. REPORTS TESTIMONIES. LEGAL DECISIONS. Jan 30, 2013. Child Welfare. States Use Flexible Federal Funds, But Struggle to Meet Service Needs.
GAO-13-170. International Affairs. Status of Funding for the Central America Regional Security Initiative.
GAO-13-295R. Jan 29, 2013. Broadcasting Board of Governors. Additional Steps Needed to Address Overlap in International Broadcasting.
GAO-13-172. Interagency Contracting. Agency Actions Address Key Management Challenges, but Additional Steps Needed to Ensure Consistent Implementation of Policy Changes.
GAO-13-133R. Military Personnel. DOD Has Taken Steps to Meet the Health Needs of Deployed Servicewomen, but Actions Are Needed to Enhance Care for ...
||Alexa Rank Date
Access traffic rank of gao.gov (site position)
Server IP of gao.gov: 220.127.116.11
(hosted by U.S. General Accounting Office)
Domain extension: .gov
(list top sites in US Government)
- gao_cap (U.S. Government Accountability Office)
(showing first 20 results)
View all incoming links to gao.gov
- Reports Testimonies
- Legal Decisions Bid Protests
- Key Issues
- About GAO
- Resources For
- The Congress
- The Media
- The Auditing and Accountability Community
- Federal Agencies
- States Use Flexible Federal Funds, But Struggle to Meet Service Needs
- Status of Funding for the Central America Regional Security Initiative
- Additional Steps Needed to Address Overlap in International Broadcasting
- Agency Actions Address Key Management Challenges, but Additional Steps Needed to Ensure Consistent Implementation of Policy Changes
- DOD Has Taken Steps to Meet the Health Needs of Deployed Servicewomen, but Actions Are Needed to Enhance Care for Sexual Assault Victims
- Domestic Health Care for Female Servicemembers
- Better Data and Guidance Could Improve Operators' Responses to Incidents
- Expiration of the Health Coverage Tax Credit Will Affect Participants' Costs and Coverage Choices as Health Reform Provisions Are Implemented
- DOT Lacks Data, Oversight, and Strategic Focus Needed to Address Significant Workforce Challenges
- Regulators Have Faced Challenges Finalizing Key Reforms and Unaddressed Areas Pose Potential Risks
- Environment International Ltd.
- Cornische Aviation & Maintenance, LTD
- Visual Connections, LLC
- MRI Technologies
- Next Tier Concepts, Inc.
- Obayashi-JPS JV
- Vectronix, Inc.
- Mil-Mar Century Corporation
- LS3 Technologies Inc.
- Logis-Tech, Inc.
- GAO Cost Estimating and Assessment Guide: Best Practices for Developing and Managing Capital Program Costs (Supersedes GAO-07-1134SP)
- See Complete List
- Federal Student Loans: Patterns in Tuition, Enrollment, and Federal Stafford Loan Borrowing Up to the 2007-08 Loan Limit Increase
- Veterans' Disability Benefits: Timely Processing Remains a Daunting Challenge
- Park Service: Visitor Center Project Costs, Size, and Functions Vary Widely
- The Federal Government's Long-Term Fiscal Outlook: Fall 2012 Update
- Identity Theft: Total Extent of Refund Fraud Using Stolen Identities is Unknown
- Technology Assessment Banner
- GAO again named one of the best places to work in the federal government.
- Facebook icon
- Twitter icon
- YouTube icon
- Flickr icon
- Podcast icon
- Receive e-mail updates
- Contact GAO
- FraudNet Report Fraud, Waste or Abuse
- Comptroller General Gene L. Dodaro
- Fiscal Outlook and the Debt: GAO's reports on the federal fiscal outlook and the long-term debt.
- High Risk List: GAO's list of programs that need continued attention due to high risk factors.
- Duplication & Cost Savings: GAO's yearly report on areas where the federal government could reduce duplication and achieve cost savings.
- Recovery Act: Following the Money: GAO's Oversight of the Recovery Act
- Significant Challenges Reflected in U.S. Government's 2012 Financial Report
- GAO Launches "Key Issues" Website
- Updated: Our Debt and Fiscal Outlook Pages
- E-Mail Scam Alerts
- Health Care Advisory Committees
- GAO Inspector General
- The Yellow Book
- The Red Book
- The Green Book
- Financial Audit Manual
- Browse By Date
- Browse By Topic
- Browse By Agency
- General Legal Decisions FAQs
- Bid Protests
- Appropriations Law
- Contract Appeals Board
- Federal Vacancies Act Resources
- Congressional Review Act
- Ordering GAO Publications
- No FEAR Act Data
- Site Map
- ACCOUNTABILITY INTEGRITY RELIABILITY
site visit date: 2013-01-31 15:07:29
gao.gov site information