Site number 37822 (.org extension); 969594 (global rank)
Iacenter - Site Review:
International Action Center - Coordinates activism and information opposing domestic and international injustices. Founded by Ramsey Clark. International Action Center - American organization which fights US militarism, war, and corporate greed. International Action Center - Provides information, activism, and resistance to U.S. militarism, war, and corporate greed. Action alerts, news, and analysis of events around the world.
IACenter.org. Home. About the IAC. IAC Books and Resources. Current Actions. Local Actions.
Contact Us. JAN 12 GALA - Ramsey.Clark 85th Birthday - IAC 20th Anniversary: NYC. Ramsey Clark / IAC Gala will be LIVE STREAMED.
To access go to CPRmetro.org from 6:45-8:15 PM. Follow us on Twitter at @iacenter.Gala Hashtags: #ramseyclarkgala #IACgala #IAC20th #ramseybirthday.
#ramseygala #riversidechurchnyc #ramseyclark. IAC CELEBRATES TWENTY YEARS OF ACTIVISM. The International Action Center’s first two decades: A beacon of struggle for the world’s anti-imperialists.
(Jan 11, 2013 9:04 PM)
Ramsey Clark 85th Birthday / IAC 20th Anniversary Gala Invitation.
Please Join the International Action Center at Our 85th Birthday / 20th.Anniversary Gala Celebrating the 85th Birthday of Ramsey Clark:
the 20th Anniversary of the IAC: JAN 12, RIVERSIDE CHURCH, NYC. Ramsey Clark remains a unique political figure in the United States. At great.
sacrifice he has consistently opposed U.S. intervention abroad and fought ...
||Alexa Rank Date
Access traffic rank of iacenter.org (site position)
Server IP of iacenter.org: 184.108.40.206
(hosted by Bluehost)
Domain extension: .org
(list top sites in .org (Non-Profit Organization))
- iacbanner800 (Click here to go to home page)
iacenter.org is linking to those sites:
- About the IAC
- IAC Books and Resources
- Current Actions
- Local Actions
- Contact Us
- JAN 12 GALA - Ramsey Clark 85th Birthday - IAC 20th Anniversary: NYC
- IAC CELEBRATES TWENTY YEARS OF ACTIVISM
- The International Action Center’s first two decades: A beacon of struggle for the world’s anti-imperialists
- Ramsey Clark 85th Birthday / IAC 20th Anniversary Gala Invitation
- SIGN the Petition for Dr. Aafia Siddiqui! Repatriate Aafia to Pakistan!
- Cynthia McKinney, Sara Flounders travel to Pakistan in solidarity with political prisoner
- Tell U.S. to ‘Free Aafia Siddiqui!’
- The frame-up of Dr. Aafia Siddiqui
- Mumia Abu-Jamal fights life imprisonment
- Our visit with Mumia Abu-Jamal
- Free Mumia! Your Help is Needed
- Donate to the Free Mumia! Campaign
- Millions4Mumia: http://www.millions4mumia.org/
- Fact Sheet on Mumia Abu-Jamal
- Free Leonard Peltier!
- Leonard Peltier: Silence Screams - Background Information
- PETITION for the safety, wellbeing release of Leonard Peltier
- Manning picked as Person of the Year
- PressTV interview on Bradley Manning: 'US must support and encourage more people like Manning'
- Sign to FREE SPC BRADLEY MANNING NOW!
- Petition and press release: SEPTEMBER 14 COALITION TO END MASS INCARCERATION AND CLOSE ATTICA
- Free Lynne Stewart!
- Free Tarek Mehanna!
- KEVIN COOPER FACT SHEET
- Over 400 Organizations and Individuals Endorse Call to Free Ahmad Sa'adat and all Palestinian Prisoners!
- Cease-fire halts Israeli assault; Gaza struggle unresolved
- Condemnation of Israel goes global
- Israel ‘Guilty,’ says Russell Tribunal on Palestine
- GAZA RESISTS U.S.-backed Israeli terror
- Gaza Resistance Book Released with Foreword by Ramsey Clark
- Open political battle breaks out over Egypt’s Constitution
- Egypt erupts over Morsi power grab
- UNITED NATIONAL ANTIWAR COALITION (UNAC) STATEMENT ON SYRIA
- U.S. backs Bani Walid’s destruction
- Syria defends itself from imperialist onslaught
- Puppets use chemical weapons against Bani Walid, Libya
- Libya becomes focus of U.S. election
- On Turkey's Grounding of Syrian Airliner - NATO MOVES CLOSER TO WAR
- 3 IAC Interviews: U.S. role in the widening war in Syria today
- Non-Aligned Movement meets in Iran, defies U.S.
- Veterans For Peace Appeals to Non-Alignment Movement Leaders: Stop War, Stop Sanctions on Iran
- Solidarity with Iran - SI Statement; also in Spanish and Farci
- Iraqi mass-kidnapping mystery solved. Disappeared Ministry of Higher Education officials, arrested by Iraqi National Police in November 2006, end up in mass grave
- U.S. out of Afghanistan
- More on political meaning of Bo Xilai’s suppression
- Setback for U.S. war plans in Asia
- Korea International War Crimes Tribunal, June 23, 2001, New York: Report and Final Judgment on US Crimes in Korea 1945-2001
- VIDEO: Lucy Pagoada's speech about the FNRP at the 4th ILPS Assembly in Manila
- The ‘ironclad unity of the Bolivarian gov’t’
- World’s people show solidarity with Chávez
- Haiti’s reconstruction barely begun
- Colombian peace talks begin
- Albany, N.Y., protest demands fracking ban
- Coal miners, Hurricane Sandy and China’s GreenGen
- Climate change affects life in the Arctic
- Monsanto, genetic engineering and food, part 2
- Monsanto, genetic engineering and food
- U.S. Invasion Turned Iraqi Cities Hot with Depleted Uranium
- DVD: Poison DUst: A New Look at U.S. Radioactive Weapons
- New Video on Depleted Uranium: "When the Dust Settles"
- More on Depleted Uranium
- DEPLETED URANIUM EDUCATION PROJECT: from IAC archives
- View the Dinner Menu
- Help IAC Move - Support January 12 Ramsey Clark / IAC Gala
- Gala to honor IAC and its founder, Ramsey Clark
- Ramsey Clark’s unique contribution to human rights
- Messages from Mumia and the Cuban 5 to the Ramsey Clark 85th Birthday / IAC 20th Anniversary Gala
- Invitation Letter from Father Miguel d'Escoto Brockmann to the JAN 12 Ramsey Clark 85th Birthday / IAC 20th Anniversary GALA
- Ramsey Clark's 85th Birthday / IAC 20th Anniversary GALA Donations
- Ramsey Clark, founder of the International Actin Center, is recipient of UN Human Rights Award; award made every five years to five human rights defenders whose life's work has been outstanding
- Ramsey Clark implores Nebraska to “Free Ed and Mondo”
- Mass outpouring for Chávez’s gov’t in Venezuela
- Southern conference in solidarity with nurses, dock workers
- Pacific Northwest longshore workers reject cutbacks
- East Coast ports strike looms — Feb. 6 deadline
- Urgent: Colombian autoworkers on a hunger strike for justice need our support!
- January Delegation to Venezuela: Witness Historic Inaugurations and Advances in Food Sovereignty, Human Rights, and Community Power
- ‘This is what solidarity looks like!’--Leslie Feinberg: Open call to submit photos for multimedia dedication to CeCe McDonald
- Drop the charges against Leslie Feinberg: Court re-charges transgender author for action supporting CeCe McDonald Call the City Attorney today!
- A National Call for a People's Power Assembly
- Campaign to Free Palestinina Leader Ahmad Sa'adat
- Demonstrations in Palestine, around the world say ‘Free Khader Adnan!’
- Support Chuck Turner! The Struggle Continues!
- Solidarity with Dr. Tarek Mehanna
- Hurricane Sandy and capitalism
- IAC delivers aid to Occupy Sandy
- In defense of peoples’ power
- Building for people’s power
- A pardon for the Wilmington 10
- Riders transit workers protest anti-Muslim subaway ads/ also in French and German
- From Oakland to NYC, family members, activists assail police brutality
- Trayvon the war against Us
- Hoax of the ‘fiscal cliff’: How Pentagon feasts while jobless crisis drains budget
- What ‘Fiscal Cliff’? / ¿Qué "Precipicio Fiscal"? by Mumia Abu-Jamal
- Rape, there and here
- Spain: Free Alfon!
- Origins of Michigan’s ‘right-to-work’ union-busting law
- Sandy Hook tragedy: Its roots go deeper than guns
- South African farmworkers on strike
- NEW BOOK: WAR Without Victory; The Pentagon’s Achilles Heel, by Sara Flounders, Co-Director, IAC
- Capitalism and the roots of inequality
- Join the Occupy for Jobs Network
- Letter to the Occupy Wall Street Movement
- Statement against FBI and grand jury repression
- SIGN to Drop All Charges against Carlos Montes and Stop FBI Represssion of the Chicano, Immmigrant Rights, Anti-war and International Solidarity Movements
- SIGN to Stop FBI Repression of Anti-War Activists NOW
- Sara Flounders, Co-Director, International Action Center
- DONATE Support our work
- JOIN US Sign up for action alerts
- Class Struggle
- GI’s Veterans
- International Anti-Occupation Network
- Labor Solidarity
- Latin America-Caribbean Solidarity Committee
- Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans
- Native Rights
- North Africa Middle East
- Palestine Lebanon
- Political Prisoners
- Puerto Rico
- Racism Oppression
- World Conference Against Racism
- In the U.S.
- Around the world
- Email this page
- Printer friendly
- AddThis Feed Button
- Buffalo/Western NY
- Charlotte, N.C.
- Jersey City and Newark
- Los Angeles
- Western Massassachusetts
- New York City
- Raleigh, N.C.
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Occupy 4 Jobs
- PeoplesVideo on YouTube
- Bail Out the People Movement
- FIST Youth
- Stop War on Iran Campaign
- Poison DUst
- Peoples Video Network
- United American Indians of New England
- and more links
- Condemn Political Repression in Honduras
- Say No! to Racist Arizona-Style Anti-Immigrant Laws
- Solidarity with Iran
- International campaign for a civil rights investigation of the case of Mumia Abu-Jamal
- Stop war on Iran
- Food not troops - End the U.S. military occupation of Haiti
- For the safety of Leonard Peltier
site visit date: 2013-01-13 05:58:39
iacenter.org site information