Site number 359 (.pk extension); 427441 (global rank)
Jpma - Site Review:
Journal of Pakistan Medical Association - Journals from various medical fields are available online. Users must subscribe to view some of the articles.
JPMA. Search. Advanced Search. Home. About us. Editorial board. Contact us. Instruction to authors.
Review lists. Back issues. Issue Vol:63, No:3 March, 2013. Editorial. Medical management of b-thalassaemia without blood transfusion: a myth or a reality?
Beta (b)-thalassaemia major is a transfusion dependent anaemia that results from absent or reduced synthesis of beta-globin chains. The mainstay of treatment is palliation with blood transfusion and iron chelation therapies. The only definitive and curative treatment available is bone marrow tran....
Original Articles. Intubation in emergency department of a tertiary care hospital in a low-income country.
Nadeem Ullah Khan,
Uzma Rahim Khan,
Junaid Abdul Razzak,
Objective: To study the indications, method, success rate and complications of intubation at the Emergency Department of a private, tertiary care hospital in Karachi, Pakistan.
Methods: The case series involved 278 patients ...
||Alexa Rank Date
Access traffic rank of jpma.org.pk (site position)
Server IP of jpma.org.pk: 22.214.171.124
(hosted by Bluehost)
Domain extension: .pk
(list top sites in Pakistan)
jpma.org.pk is linking to those sites:
- Advanced Search
- About us
- Editorial board
- Contact us
- Instruction to authors
- Review lists
- Back issues
- Medical management of b-thalassaemia without blood transfusion: a myth or a reality?
- Intubation in emergency department of a tertiary care hospital in a low-income country
- Physical activity and its effect on forced expiratory volume
- Prevalence of human malaria infection in Pakistani areas bordering with Iran
- Anatomical variations of nose and para-nasal sinuses; CT scan review
- Approach of freshly-inducted medical students towards learning at Bahria University Medical & Dental College
- L-asparaginase induced hyperlipidaemia in acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- A two-year experience of treating vascular trauma in the extremities in a military hospital
- Baseline characteristics and the association between hyponatraemia and pulmonary embolism prognosis
- Antibiotic resistance of Helicobacter pylori in Mashhad, Iran
- Thiamine deficiency and its correlation with dyslipidaemia in diabetics with microalbuminuria
- Assessment of stress among physiotherapy students at Riphah Centre of Rehabilitation Sciences
- Frequency of Candida in onychomycosis
- Clinical spectrum and various forms of thyrotoxcosis in endocrine clinic of Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre
- Clinical characteristics of pleomorphic adenoma of salivary glands among Jordanian patients
- Focused abdominal sonography for trauma (FAST) in blunt paediatric abdominal trauma
- Validity of colour doppler sonography for evaluation of portal venous system in hepatocellular carcinoma
- Serum zinc level in patients with pneumonia: a six-month long cross-sectional descriptive study at Liaquat University Hospital Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan
- Effect of cholecalciferol and levo carnitine on plasma glucose, plasma insulin and insulin resistance in type 2 diabetic rats
- Vitamin E and its clinical challenges in cosmetic and reconstructive medicine with focus on scars; a review
- The analysis of the cases of aspired fuel oil and gasoline through siphonage method
- Primary localised laryngeal amiloidosis
- Bilateral medial medullary infarction: a case report
- Pleomorphic adenoma of lateral nasal wall presenting with epiphora
- Follicular dendritic cell sarcoma associated with hyaline-vascular castlemans disease
- Three years old child with juvenile hyaline fibromatosis presenting with rectal bleeding
- Naeglaeria infection of the central nervous system, CT scan findings: a case series
- Preterm birth and its associated risk factors. A study at tertiary care hospitals of Karachi, Pakistan
- Pemphigus, Study of HLA-Class I
- The curious case of sudden cardiac death
- Bullying and injury profile of female intermediate and bachelor programme students Perspective from Islamabad
- Paradox in family medicine: where we need more, we have less!
- Tenecteplase for stroke salvage therapy extending the therapeutic window via CT based selection
- Introduction to AuthorAID
- Geriatric diabetes
- Review Articles
- Student's Corner
- Author and subject index
- January, 2013
- March, 2012
- March, 2010
- November, 2006
site visit date: 2013-03-20 15:55:24
jpma.org.pk site information