Almighty Link. About Kevin Sablan. About the blog. Almighty Link. How people, journalists, and companies connect through links and social tools.
Page views mean so much. Analytics. 3047 No Responses » http%3A%2F%2Falmightylink.ksablan.com%2Fanalytics%2Fpage-views-mean-so-much%2F Page+views+mean+so+much 2011-07-07+15%3A42%3A17 ksablan http%3A%2F%2Falmightylink.ksablan.com%2F%3Fp%3D3047.
Jul 07 2011. Technically, a page view means that an HTML page was rendered by a web browser. That’s a good thing, right? Well, not always. Here are a few other things that a page view could mean.
Confusing navigation : If your site is built in a way that makes it hard for visitors to find what they’re looking for, each page view could represent a level of user frustration.
Poor search : If your site’s search engine doesn’t work well, then some page views represent lists of unsuccessful search results.
Pagination : If your articles are split into multiple web pages, then each part of the article counts as a ...
||Alexa Rank Date
Access traffic rank of ksablan.com (site position)
Server IP of ksablan.com: 126.96.36.199
(hosted by New Dream Network, LLC)
Domain extension: .com
(list top sites in .com (Commercial))
- fortunecookie (Fortune cookie)
ksablan.com is linking to those sites:
- About Kevin Sablan
- About the blog
- Almighty Link
- Page views mean so much
- URL-shortening service was hacked
- Page views: bad metric #3
- Page views mean so little
- Use page views wisely
- Fortune cookie reads: You have an unusual equipment for success, use it properly.
- use RealShare
- James Sullivan on Flickr
- Courtesy of Mason Mateka
- How To Verify A Tweet
- dropping their kids off at school
- Mason Masteka via Flickr
- BufferApp’s scheduled Twitter links improve social consistency
- Social Media
- Older Entries
- Kevin Sablan on Twitter Counter
- The @ReallyVirtual tweets, reportedly of the Bin Laden raid
- t.co: Will Twitter charge for statistics?
- Redirect to this.options[this.selectedIndex].value;'>
- CTC Global Home Page | CTC GLOBAL
- Closing the Gap Between the Customer and the Profitable Customer with Analytics (NRF Annual 2013 Session)
- Unmanned Innovation
- MA in Leadership (MLD) | Leadership Development Program | Chapman University
- Lighthouse: LED Display, LED Video, Digital Signage
- Add me to your network
- 10,000 Words
- Common Sense Journalism
- Dave Lee
- Headlines and Deadlines
- Invisible Inkling
- lauren m. rabaino
- Nieman Journalism Lab
- Old Media New Tricks
- Online Journalism Blog
- Online Journalism Review
- Save the Media
- Teaching Online Journalism
- The Intersection
- Blog Herald
- Lorelle VanFossen
- Chris Brogan
- Dan Zarrella
- Jason Falls
- Media Transparent
- Suffusion theme by Sayontan Sinha
site visit date: 2013-01-09 13:53:14
ksablan.com site information