Site number 29401 (.org extension); 763765 (global rank)
|Title||Welcome to NCADD
(view sites with similar title)
||Health / Addictions / Substance Abuse / Alcohol
Health / Addictions / Substance Abuse / Organizations
|Description ||The National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, Inc. (NCADD) provides education, information, help and hope to the public. It advocates prevention, intervention and treatment through offices in New York and Washington, and a nationwide
network of Affiliates.|
|Keywords||NCADD, National Council on Alcohol and Drug Dependence, alcohol, alcoholism, drugs, substance, abuse, prevention, treatment, stigma, Marty Mann, beer, liquor, wine, Alcohol Awareness Month, counter-advertising, excise tax|
Add this site to your favorite list
National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence- For nearly 70 years, NCADD has been a valuable resource for millions of people struggling with addiction.
Heroin Users Are Older, Whiter, More Suburban Than in the Past http://t.co/F7t3eRi1zg #news
Ncadd - Site Review:
National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence - NCADD - The NCADD is a volunteer health organization providing education, information, help, and hope. Includes alcoholism facts, and youth information. NCADD - The National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence is a volunteer health organization providing education, information, help and hope. Includes alcoholism facts, and youth information.
Welcome to ncadd. Contact Us | E-Newsletter Subscribe | Affiliate /Logout. Donate Now. About ncadd Programs and Services Affiliate Network ncadd Bookstore For the Media.
Get Help.Congratulations - You are on the way -The start of the process begins here and now.
Overview. Local Resources. Family Education. Intervention. Mutual Aid / Support.
Medication & Recovery. Recovery Stories. Addiction Medicine. Learn About alcohol.Curious about what drinking will do to you? Is there a serious problem for me or a loved one? What to do?
Overview. FAQ's / Facts. Signs and Symptoms. alcohol and Crime. Drinking and Driving.
Fetal alcohol Effects. Seniors, Vets and Women. Workplace. Learn About drugs.A source of information about substances that alter the mental and emotional state.
Overview. FAQ's/Facts. Marijuana. Prescription drugs. Drugged Driving.
drugs and Crime. Signs and Symptoms. Seniors, Vets and Women. For Parents.Worried about ...
||Alexa Rank Date
Access traffic rank of ncadd.org (site position)
Server IP of ncadd.org: 184.108.40.206
(hosted by SecureTechServices)
Domain extension: .org
(list top sites in .org (Non-Profit Organization))
- logo (NCADD Logo)
breakingthecycles.com: BreakingTheCycles.com | drug abuse facts | alcoholism treatment | mental illness | addiction recovery | prevention | help for familiesBreakingTheCycles.com | drug abuse facts | alcoholism treatment | mental illness | addiction recovery | prevention | help for families
(access rank: 350139)
naturpsico.net: Psicología, autoayuda y crecimiento personal en Naturpsico
ncadd.org is linking to those sites:
- NCADD Logo
- Contact Us
- E-Newsletter Subscribe
- Affiliate /Logout
- Donate Now
- About NCADD
- Programs and Services
- Affiliate Network
- NCADD Bookstore
- For the Media
- Get Help Congratulations - You are on the way -The start of the process begins here and now. Learn More....
- Local Resources
- Family Education
- Mutual Aid / Support
- Medication & Recovery
- Recovery Stories
- Addiction Medicine
- Learn About Alcohol Curious about what drinking will do to you? Is there a serious problem for me or a loved one? What to do? Learn More....
- FAQ's / Facts
- Signs and Symptoms
- Alcohol and Crime
- Drinking and Driving
- Fetal Alcohol Effects
- Seniors, Vets and Women
- Learn About Drugs A source of information about substances that alter the mental and emotional state. Learn More....
- Prescription Drugs
- Drugged Driving
- Drugs and Crime
- For Parents Worried about the kids? What to do for them and for us. You can be the key to their early recovery. Learn More....
- Talking With Children
- Stories From Parents
- Prevention Tips
- What to Look For
- Family History
- Help for Parents
- For Youth Think you may have a problem with your drinking or drug use? Concerned about a parent or friend? Learn More....
- Underage and College
- Alcohol Energy Drinks
- Concerned for Someone
- For People In Recovery Recovery from alcoholism and drug addiction is happening every day for millions of people. Learn More....
- Celebrate Recovery
- Recovery: Definition
- Advocacy & Anonymity
- Mutual Aid/ Support
- Recovery Events
- For Family & Friends The disease of alcoholism and drug addiction affects the whole family . Has your life been affected? Learn More....
- Helping Someone
- Family Disease/ Recovery
- Hope & Caution – for Happy Holidays
- SPOTLIGHT: NCADD Affiliate in Reno, Nevada Partners to Hold Drug Summit
- Alcohol Taxes Can Reduce Young People’s Drinking
- A Biography of Mrs. Marty Mann - The First Lady of Alcoholics Anonymous
- 2012 Conference of Affiliates: October 24-26, New Orleans, LA
- TAKE THIS QUIZ
- FIND OUT HOW
- BUY NOW
- Facebook: NCADDNational
- Twitter: NCADDNational
- YouTube: NCADDNational
- Study concludes South Dakota 24/7 Sobriety Program works
- NIH Moves Toward Creation Of A New Addictions Institute
- FDA Received Reports of 13 Deaths Possibly Connected With Energy Drink
- Many Americans Consume Large Number of Calories From Alcohol, Study Finds
- Alcohol Policy 16 coming April 2013
- 2.5 Million Alcohol-Related Deaths Worldwide- Annually
- April is NCADD Alcohol Awareness Month
- SPOTLIGHT: St. Louis, MO Affiliate Fighting Heroin In A Unique Way
- NCADD Focus on Underage Drinking: International Update
- Privacy Notice
- Return Policy
- Site Map
site visit date: 2012-11-19 12:29:14
ncadd.org site information