Popularity/access rank: Site number 11 (.tz extension); 133075 (global rank)
|Title||The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (view sites with similar title)|
|Description||National Examinations Council of Tanzania|
|Keywords||NECTA, Examinations, Mitihani, Baraza, ACSEE, CSEE, PSLE|
|URL||http://www.necta.go.tz Add this site to your favorite list|
The National examinations Council of Tanzania. THE NATIONAL examinations COUNCIL OF TANZANIA.
baraza LA mitihani LA TANZANIA. Home. Act. Exam Types. Registrations. Results. Appeals.
Forms. Contacts. necta Information. About necta | Organization Structure | Departments |
Finance and Administration | Exams Design and Development | examinations Administration |
Printing and Publications | Information and Communication Technology | Internal Audit. Online Registration |
csee 2013 Private | Examination Types | QT | Emails(Staff) necta.Mail. Username:
Password: :Staff! Links: Tanzania National Website. Ministry of Education. The Southern and Eastern Africa Consortium for Monitoring Educational Quality (SACMEQ)
University of Dar es Salaam. Tanzania Institute of Education. The National Council for Technical Education.
Tanzania Commission for Universities. More Links. Search. Search on necta website. News.
Ratiba ya Mtihani wa DSEE 2013....
|Alexa Rank||Alexa Rank Date|
External links:necta.go.tz is linking to those sites:
- Exam Types
- About NECTA
- Organization Structure
- Finance and Administration
- Exams Design and Development
- Examinations Administration
- Printing and Publications
- Information and Communication Technology
- Internal Audit
- CSEE 2013 Private
- Tanzania National Website
- Ministry of Education
- University of Dar es Salaam
- Tanzania Institute of Education
- The National Council for Technical Education
- Tanzania Commission for Universities
- Ratiba ya Mtihani wa DSEE 2013
- Ratiba ya Mtihani wa GATCE 2013
- ACSEE FEBRUARY 2013 TIME TABLE
- AEAA Call for Papers
- Core Values
site visit date: 2013-02-05 23:36:35
necta.go.tz site information - end of report