Site number 755 (.org extension); 27239 (global rank)
|Title||Pew Research Center | Nonpartisan, non-advocacy public opinion polling and demographic research
(view sites with similar title)
|Description ||A nonpartisan fact tank that informs the public about the issues, attitudes and trends shaping America and the world. It conducts public opinion polling, demographic research, media content analysis and other empirical social science research. As a neutral source of data and analysis, Pew Research does not take policy positions.|
Add this site to your favorite list
Nonpartisan, non-advocacy data and analysis on the issues, attitudes and trends shaping America and the world. Also follow @FactTank, our data blog.
RT @jg21: Re-reading: "Some Predictions About the #InternetofThings and Wearable Tech From @pewresearch" by @nickbilton
Pew Research Center | Nonpartisan, non-advocacy public opinion polling and demographic research.
Skip to Content.Numbers, Facts and Trends Shaping Your World. Menu Projects. Home. U.S. Politics.
Media News. Social Trends. Religion. Internet Tech. Hispanics. Global. Publications. Topics.
Data. Interactives. About. Hispanics Feb. 15, 2013. Immigration Trends.The U.S. is the world’s leader as a destination for immigrants. Since 2000, the U.S. immigrant population has increased 30% to a record 40.4 million in 2011.
Statistical Portrait of U.S. Hispanics. A Portrait of Hispanics in America. Religion Feb. 13, 2013.
The Shifting Global Catholic Population.Catholics have made up a remarkably stable share of the global population over the past century, but their geographic distribution has shifted significantly during that time.
Map: Where are the world’s Catholics?
News Coverage of Pope Benedict XVI. Pew Research Resources on the Pope.
Pew Research Center Feb. 8, 2013. The State of the Union and
||Alexa Rank Date
Access traffic rank of pewresearch.org (site position)
Server IP of pewresearch.org: 188.8.131.52
(hosted by EdgeCast Networks)
Domain extension: .org
(list top sites in .org (Non-Profit Organization))
(showing first 20 results)
View all incoming links to pewresearch.org
pewresearch.org is linking to those sites:
Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News Analysis
PBS: Public Broadcasting Service
StarTribune.com: News, weather, sports from Minneapolis, St. Paul and Minnesota
Poynter. | Create. Inform. Engage. | Journalism training, media news how to's
Pew Research Center's Internet American Life Project
Pew Forum on Religion Public Life
Pew Social Demographic Trends - Public Opinion Polling, Survey Research, Demographic Data Analysis
Pew Research Center for the People and the Press
The State of the News Media 2012
Pew Global Attitudes Project -- International public opinion polls, data and commentaries
Pew Hispanic Center - Chronicling Latinos Diverse Experiences in a Changing America
Project for Excellence in Journalism (PEJ) | Understanding News in the Information Age
The Pew Charitable Trusts - Non Profit Organization Serving the Public
- U.S. Politics
- Media News
- Social Trends
- Internet Tech
- Statistical Portrait of U.S. Hispanics
- A Portrait of Hispanics in America
- Map: Where are the world’s Catholics?
- News Coverage of Pope Benedict XVI
- Pew Research Resources on the Pope
- How Important is the Address?
- Public Opinion on the Issues
- Feb. 14, 2013 Illinois Senate Votes on Same-Sex Marriage Bill
- Feb. 14, 2013 Most Approve of Ending Saturday Mail Delivery
- Feb. 11, 2013 Continued Support for U.S. Drone Strikes
- Feb. 7, 2013 A Portrait of Second Generation Americans
- Feb. 4, 2013 Two-Thirds of Legal Mexican Immigrants Not U.S. Citizens
- Feb. 5, 2013 Facebook Users Come and Go
- Feb. 18, 2013 How America and Japan See the World
- Feb. 11, 2013 Four Newspapers Turning Ideas Into Dollars
- Feb. 14, 2013 Who’s Using Social Media?
- Feb. 13, 2013 Love and Marriage: By the Numbers
- Feb. 11, 2013 U.S. Experts Concerned About Chinese Cyber Attacks
- Feb. 6, 2013 Public Hearing Better News About Housing and Markets
- The Pew Charitable Trusts
- 56 % A majority of Americans say the political system can work fine; it’s the members of Congress who are the problem.
- Internet Tech Feb. 14, 2013 Social Networking
- Religion Feb. 1, 2008 U.S. Religious Landscape Survey
- Feb. 11, 2013 How Four Newspaper Organizations Created New Revenue Streams Poynter
- Feb. 12, 2013 U.S. Born Kids Are Doing All Right Star Tribune
- Feb. 13, 2013 The One Chart That Shows The Catholic Church's Looming Identity Crisis Washington Post
- Feb. 12, 2013 Have You Given Up on Facebook? PBS NewsHour
- U.S. Politics May. 4, 2011 How Red or Blue Are You?
- U.S. Politics Jun. 4, 2012 What’s Your Political Party?
- Social Trends Feb. 24, 2010 How Millennial Are You?
- U.S. Politics Jan. 24, 2013 Top Priorities Over Time
- U.S. Politics Feb. 5, 2013 Test Your News IQ
- Religion Jan. 22, 2013 Public Opinion on Abortion
- Hispanics Oct. 1, 2012 Mapping Latino Voters
- Internet Tech Nov. 29, 2012 Rise of Digital Politics
- Media News Dec. 5, 2012 The Future of Mobile News
- Global Oct. 22, 2012 What’s Your Global IQ?
- Social Trends Aug. 22, 2012 Lost Decade of the Middle Class
- Hispanics Sep. 19, 2012 Mapping Metro-Area Latinos
- Religion Oct. 29, 2012 Religious Voting Preferences
- U.S. Politics Sep. 16, 2012 2012 Voter Preferences
- Media News Mar. 19, 2012 Who Owns the News Media?
- Global Sep. 18, 2012 Obama’s Re-election Run
- Social Trends Jun. 19, 2012 Mapping Asian Americans
- Religion Apr. 1, 2011 Test Your Religious Knowledge
- Gun Control
- Jan. 22, 2013 Mixed Reactions to Obama’s Gun Proposals
- Jan. 14, 2013 Several Gun Control Options Draw Majority Support
- Dec. 20, 2012 Modest Change in Opinion on Gun Control After Newtown
- Jan. 22, 2013 Library Patrons Like Printed Books and Technology Access
- Dec. 31, 2012 13% Have Accessed Library Services Via a Mobile Device
- Dec. 28, 2012 One-in-Four Have Accessed the Internet at the Library
- Gay Marriage
- Dec. 7, 2012 Gay Marriage and Public Opinion
- Nov. 9, 2012 Regional Gaps Persist on Views of Gay Marriage
- Dec. 7, 2012 Same-Sex Marriage by State
- Jan. 29, 2013 U.S. Immigrant Population in 2011 a Record 40.4 Million
- Oct. 23, 2012 Libraries in the Digital Age
- Sep. 20, 2012 Rising Tide of Restrictions on Religion
- Jun. 13, 2012 Global Opinion of Obama Slips
- May. 29, 2012 European Unity on the Rocks
- Mar. 19, 2012 State of the News Media
- Nov. 9, 2011 Teens and Social Media
- May. 4, 2011 Political Typology
- Feb. 24, 2010 Millennials: A Portrait of Generation Next
- Jun. 23, 2008 U.S. Religious Landscape Survey
- Media Inquiries
- Pew Research Project for Excellence in Journalism
- Terms Conditions
- Find an Expert
site visit date: 2013-02-19 13:52:32
pewresearch.org site information