|Title||Personal Finance Advice: Skeptic Finance
(view sites with similar title)
|Description ||Taking a closer look at personal finance advice|
|Keywords||how to budget, budget, financial advice, finance, personal finance, money, budgeting, insurance, investing, income, retirement, 401k, roth, ira, investment, fund, share, stock, etf|
Add this site to your favorite list
Personal finance Advice: Skeptic finance. Skeptic finance. A Skeptic's Take On All Things money.
About. Skeptic. Behind The Scenes. A Recent Favorite (And My Wifes Appendectomy)
Favorites , Personal.
3 Responses »
Oct 30 2012.I have been a bit absent from the PF blogosphere lately, although I havent forgotten it& Here is one of my favorite posts from the last week or so. I like it because MMM dispells the idea that frugality and cheapness are one and the same. I consider myself frugal, but I havent stooped to the level of eating goat heads or making my own toilet paper (which may turn out to be even more economical on a diet of goat heads).
Frugal vs. Cheap | Mr. money Mustache Â If you havent read the Mr. money Mustache (MMM) blog yet, I highly suggest you check it out.Â [Warning: He does swear occasionally]
On a more personal note my wife had her appendix removed on Friday. Praise God for health insurance. We havent yet received our statement of benefits from the insurance company, but it ...
||Alexa Rank Date
Server IP of skepticfinance.com: 18.104.22.168
(hosted by Bluehost)
Domain extension: .com
(list top sites in .com (Commercial))
- homer-phone-300x291 (Homer Angry)
skepticfinance.com is linking to those sites:
Mr. Money Mustache | Early Retirement through Badassity
Yakezie - Personal Finance and Lifestyle Blog Network - Yakezie.com
Budgets Are Sexy | Where Financial Nerds are Cool
Retire By 40
Evolving Personal Finance
iHeartBudgets - Just because you make money, doesn't mean you know what to do with it.
WorkSaveLive - Personal finance blog - investing, budgeting, retirement, saving, debt, credit cards, banks —
Healthcare Blue Book
AllFinancialMatters | A personal finance blog dedicated to discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.
No Credit Needed - Debt Reduction Rocks – We Are Living Debt Free!
Bad Money Advice - Personal Finance Reconsidered
- Skeptic Finance
- Behind The Scenes
- A Recent Favorite (And My Wife’s Appendectomy)
- Frugal vs. Cheap | Mr. Money Mustache
- Frame ('http://www.youtube.com/embed/YeZ_UFXWIMA?version=3&rel=1&fs=1&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&wmode=transparent')
- $10K or more
- Are Prepaid Phones Worth It? (Part 1 of 3)
- cell phone
- How Important Are Mutual Fund Expense Ratios?
- Dollar Cost Averaging (Don’t Buy It)
- dollar cost averaging
- Are You Better Off Now?
- Are you better off than 4 years ago?
- AdSense Earnings!
- Weekly Favorites
- Cloth Diapers vs. Disposables: Cost Comparison
- goals for this site
- Stop Buying the Hype: The Average Rate of Return isn’t What You Really Earn
- What Will YOU Leave The Next Generation?
- Driving vs Flying: Which Is Really Cheaper?
- Running, Budgeting (and Blogging)
- Joining The Yakezie Challenge
- Proud Member of the Yakezie Challenge
- Emily @ Evolving Personal Finance
- yakezie challenge
- Older Entries
- Net Worth
- Student Loans
- Mint.com - Take Control of Your Money
- Use Mint to help manage your money. See all your bank accounts, debts, investments, and more in one place. Free to sign up.
- All Financial Matters
- Bad Money Advice
- Budgets Are Sexy
- Freakonomics Blog
- No Credit Needed
- Amazon.com Widgets
- Suffusion theme by Sayontan Sinha
site visit date: 2012-11-20 02:46:35
skepticfinance.com site information