Site number 393870 (.com extension); 616545 (global rank)
|Title||Taken In Hand
(view sites with similar title)
|Description ||Skip to main content Taken In Hand front page overview FAQ the tour register here new content new comments what's hot trending now forum search User * * Request new Finding a joyous balance Submitted by Tal T on Mon,...|
Add this site to your favorite list
Taken In Hand. Skip to main content. Taken In Hand. front page overview FAQ the tour register here new content new comments what's hot trending now forum search.
Finding a joyous balance. Submitted by Tal T on Mon, 10/12/2012 - 19:06.
If you are a woman longing to be in a relationship in which the man wears the trousers, or if you long for your husband to take charge, don't miss this beautiful, inspiring and very helpful piece by Tal T.
Read more about Finding a joyous balance. Log in to post comments. Men in Taken In Hand relationships don't fear women.
Submitted by Caleb on Mon, 10/12/2012 - 03:37.Caleb has some good advice for men.
Read more about Men in Taken In Hand relationships don't fear women.
2 comments. Log in to post comments. Commit to solving problems. Submitted by Thad on Mon, 10/12/2012 - 02:05.
Thad says that it is very possible for spouses to cooperate, and that if they do, they will be able to move their marriage in the right direction.
||Alexa Rank Date
Access traffic rank of takeninhand.com (site position)
Server IP of takeninhand.com: 220.127.116.11
(hosted by THEPLANET.COM INTERNET SERVICES)
Domain extension: .com
(list top sites in .com (Commercial))
- TIHheading (Taken In Hand)
takeninhand.com is linking to those sites:
Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs more
- Taken In Hand
- the tour
- register here
- new content
- new comments
- what's hot
- trending now
- Request new
- Finding a joyous balance
- Log in
- Men in Taken In Hand relationships don't fear women
- Commit to solving problems
- How can I describe this kind of relationship without sounding weird?
- How did you figure out that this is what you wanted?
- Resistant to their own emancipation? Complicit in their own oppression? Self-hating collaborators? Yikes!
- What can I do to calibrate Taken In Hand appropriately in the beginning of a relationship?
- I want us to have a Taken In Hand relationship. How can I persuade my wife?
- It feels like respect
- To those who think he may never come around
- How do I express my need without making him feel inadequete?
- Him being strict makes harmless naughtiness nice
- What practical steps can I take to take charge in our relationship?
- Chivalry and power in contemporary marriages
- Eros in marriage
- What makes a husband love his wife?
- The "surrender date" idea
- Can a man develop the ability to take charge?
- How to be more consistent - a practical guide for husbands in Taken In Hand relationships
- Getting beyond the self
- Looking in the mirror
- Fascinating Womanhood, by Helen Andelin: a book review
- Fascinating Womanhood
- The Married Man Sex Life Primer 2011, by Athol Kay: a book review
- The Married Man Sex Life Primer 2011
- Why avoid pursuing a man?
- Is reversing roles putting your marriage at risk?
- Fifty Shades of Grey, by E L James: a book review
- Military discipline or the softer approach of a southern gentleman?
site visit date: 2012-12-14 11:35:15
takeninhand.com site information