Popularity/access rank: Site number 188 (.lk extension); 469965 (global rank)
|Title||University Grants Commission - Sri Lanka|
|Category:||Regional / Asia / Sri Lanka / Education / Government Bodies
|Description||The University Grants Commission (UGC) is the apex body of the University System in Sri Lanka which was established on 22nd December 1978 under the Universities Act No. 16 of 1978. The functions of the UGC are; planning and coordination of university education, allocation of funds to Higher Educational Institutions (HEIs), maintenance of academic standards, regulation of the administration of HEIs and regulation of admission of students to HEIs.|
|Keywords||ugc sri lanka, ugc, university grants commission sri lanka, www.ugc.ac.lk, www.ugc.lk, ugc.ac.lk, ugc.lk, ugc sri lanka, UGC, Ugc, uGC, university, grants, grant, commission, Sri Lanka, colombo, funding, higher, education, sri lanka, mis, scholarships, policy, circulars, Universities, Admissions, statistics, minimum, z scores, z-scores, vacancies, selected, course, recognition, foreign, degrees, postgraduate, graduate, courses, departments, university act of sri lanka, cut off marks, cutoff, sri lankan universities, chairman ugc,|
|URL||http://www.ugc.ac.lk Add this site to your favorite list|
Ugc - Site Review: University Grants Commission, Sri Lanka - Provides grants, program evaluations, statistics, universities admission information, latest news and events.
university grants commission - sri lanka. Skip to content. Skip to main navigation. Skip to 1st column.
Skip to 2nd column. You are here: Home.Tuesday, 11 December 2012. university grants commission - sri lanka.
Home. About us Vision & mission. commission Members. Chairman. Vice Chairman. Secretary. Standing Committees.
university Services Appeals Board. Other Boards / Committees. Contact us. university admissions Academic Year 2011/2012.
For foreign Students Instructions and Application. minimum Z - Scores. selected course of Study.
Budget & Finance Financing universities Mahapola & Bursary. Progress Review. Additional Allocations/Funds Recurrent Allocations.
Capital Allocations. Additional Intake 2012/2013. Finance Circular Letters. universities & Institutes universities.
Campuses. Institutes. Degree courses Undergraduate courses. postgraduate courses. Other Recognized degrees.
Other Government universities. Recognized foreign universities. South Asian university. policy universities Act.
|Alexa Rank||Alexa Rank Date|
- en (English )
External links:ugc.ac.lk is linking to those sites:
- Skip to content
- University Grants Commission - Sri Lanka
- Tamil-Sri Lanka
- About us
- Vision & Mission
- Commission Members
- Vice Chairman
- Standing Committees
- University Services Appeals Board
- Other Boards / Committees
- Contact us
- University Admissions
- Academic Year 2011/2012
- For Foreign Students
- Instructions and Application
- Minimum Z - Scores
- Selected Course of Study
- Budget & Finance
- Financing Universities
- Mahapola & Bursary
- Progress Review
- Additional Allocations/Funds
- Recurrent Allocations
- Capital Allocations
- Additional Intake 2012/2013
- Finance Circular Letters
- Universities & Institutes
- Degree Courses
- Undergraduate Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- Other Recognized Degrees
- Other Government Universities
- Recognized Foreign Universities
- South Asian University
- Universities Act
- Commission Circulars
- Establishments Circular Letters
- Finance Circular Letters
- Pension Circular Letters
- Other Circular Letters
- Web Design
- Press Releases
- reseach and scholarships
- Procurement Notices
- Annual Report
- Standing Committees
- Approved Cadre 2008
- Corporate Plan 2011-2015
- MIS Data Collection Schedules
- Survey Schedules
- Fin. Circular 11/2012 : Property Loan Scheme for Staff of the Universities/HEIs
- Re: International Summer School 2013, University of Oslo – 22 June – 02 August 2013
- Fund Required for Additional Intake 2012/2013
- UGC Circulars to be rescinded
- Vacancies – Data Administrator Grade II
- Japan IMF- Scholarship Programme for Asia – 2013/2014
- Payment of Research Allowance in Terms of Budget Proposals,2011
- Guidelines and Application for Obtaining Degree Awarding Status
- Guidelines to curb the menace of ragging
- Notice to students seek University Admissions
- Transfers Transfer Application Downloads
- Application for new Faculty/ Institute /Dept./Centre/Degree/Dip
- Ministry of Higher Education
- National Online Distance Education Service
- Quality Assurance and Accreditation Council
- Comm. Circular 996 : Schemes of recruitment of the post of Senior Lecturer Grade II
- Comm. Circular 995 : Certification of Computing Degrees to align with International Standards
- Comm. Circular 994 : Mutual Transfer of Employees on Probation
- Comm. Circular 993 : Scheme of Recruitment - Post of Gymnasium Attendant, Lower Grade & higher Grade
- Comm. Circular 992 : Reimbursement of course fee paid on Comm. Circular No. 830 of 09.09.2003
- Comm. Circular 991 : UGC Nominees appointed to serve on the selection Committees.
- Comm. Circular 990 : Payments of Research Allowance for Academic Staff who are on Study Leave
- Comm. Circular 989 : Scheme of Recruitment - Posts of Directors/Planning and Director/Infrastructure...
- Comm. Circular 988 : Scheme of Recruitment for the Post of Instructor in the Faculties of Dance & Dr...
- Comm. Circular 987 : Scheme of Recruitment - Post of Instructor in Physical Education Gr.III
site visit date: 2012-12-11 07:17:43
ugc.ac.lk site information