Site number 10471 (.org extension); 290626 (global rank)
|Title||United States Medical Licensing Examination ®
(view sites with similar title)
|Description ||The United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) assesses a physician's ability to apply knowledge, concepts, and principles, and to demonstrate fundamental patient-centered skills, that are important in health and disease.|
|Keywords||USMLE, Medical, Licensing, Examination, Step 1, Step 2, Step 3, Clinical Skills, NBME, ECFMG, FSMB, Tests|
Add this site to your favorite list
United States medical licensing examination ®
United States medical licensing examination.
Skip Navigation. Test Accommodations. Home. Bulletin. FAQs. Apply. step 1. step 2 CK. step 2 CS.
step 3. Practice Materials. Scores Transcripts. Test Accommodations. Security. United States medical licensing examination.
What is usmle?
The United States medical licensing examination ® (usmle®) is a three-step examination for medical licensure.
in the United States and is sponsored by the Federation of State medical Boards (fsmb) and the National Board of medical Examiners® (nbme®) .
The usmle assesses a physician's ability to apply knowledge, concepts, and principles, and to demonstrate fundamental patient-centered.
skills, that are important in health and disease and that constitute the basis of safe and effective patient care. Each of the three.
Steps of the usmle complements the others; no Step can stand alone in the assessment of readiness for medical licensure.
||Alexa Rank Date
Access traffic rank of usmle.org (site position)
Server IP of usmle.org: 188.8.131.52
(hosted by Verizon Business)
Domain extension: .org
(list top sites in .org (Non-Profit Organization))
- USMLE_logo_withname (United States Medical Licensing Examination)
shusterman.com: Best Immigration Lawyers, Top Attorneys, Los Angeles, INS Attorney
(access rank: 281187)
usmleweb.com: usmle forum, usmle help, residency reviews and residency forum, fellowship info | USMLE WEB
nbme.org: Home | National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME)
(access rank: 236077)
icantinternet.org: iCan\'t Internet
(access rank: 323220)
usmle.org is linking to those sites:
- United States Medical Licensing Examination
- Test Accommodations
- Step 1
- Step 2 CK
- Step 2 CS
- Step 3
- Practice Materials
- Scores Transcripts
- Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB)
- National Board of Medical Examiners® (NBME®)
- Find out more about the USMLE
- Stay up to date. Click here to subscribe to the Announcements RSS Feed
- Test-taking reminders for Step 2 Clinical Skills (CS) examinees
- announced a number of changes
- Step 2 Clinical Skills (CS) review of minimum passing performance
- The 2013 schedule for reporting Step 2 Clinical Skills results is available
- Changes to Biometric Enabled Check-in Program at test centers
- Attempt limit for USMLE examinations
- Change in Minimum Passing Requirements for Step 2 CK
- previous posting to the USMLE website
- Step 2 CK - Change in number of items and schedule for score reporting
- Review of USMLE Step 2 Clinical Knowledge (CK) minimum passing score
- Bulletin of Information
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Ruling
- Update on planned changes to USMLE Step 3 examination
- Mid-2012 temporary shutdown of Step 2 Clinical Skills (CS) testing; score report delay for examinees testing June 17, 2012 through November 3, 2012
- As previously announced
- Updated practice and orientation materials for Step 2 Clinical Skills (CS) exam have been posted
- Download the PDF version of the 2012 Bulletin
- Download the PDF version of the 2013 Bulletin
- Additional information about CRU
- contact us
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Performance Data
- Download Adobe Reader
site visit date: 2012-11-19 07:49:20
usmle.org site information