|Title||Scientology Critical Information Directory
||Society / Religion and Spirituality / Opposing Views / Scientology
|Description ||Directory of critical information about Scientology|
|Keywords||scientology, critics, critic, former, scientologist, information, critical, directory, practices, beliefs, victims, organizations, accounts|
Add this site to your favorite list
Xenu - Site Review:
Scientology Critical Information Directory - Directory of information, including articles and personal accounts.
scientology critical information directory. scientology critical information directory. Home.
About. practices and beliefs. Now and then. Library. Corporate scientology. critics. Scriptures (New)
Various topics. scientology glossary. A... B... C... D... E... F...
G... H... I... J... K... L...
M... N... O... P... Q... R...
S... T... U... V... W... X...
Search the library:
Fuzzy-search a name in Kristi Wachter's database of names :
All of them, those in power, and those who want the power, would pamper us, if we agreed to overlook their crookedness by wilfully restricting our activities.
¿Refus Global¿ , Paul-Émile Borduas. Disclaimer: Dianetics and scientology are trademarks of the Religious Technology Center (RTC.) These pages and their author are not connected with the Church of scientology or RTC, or any other organization residing under their corporate umbrella.
This site is best viewed using a highly standards-compliant browser. What is scientology?
[W]e do not want scientology to be ...
||Alexa Rank Date
Access traffic rank of xenu-directory.net (site position)
Server IP of xenu-directory.net: 126.96.36.199
(hosted by Peer 1 Network)
Domain extension: .net
(list top sites in .net (Networks))
- 990s-able-10 (Association for Better Living and Education International: Revenue/expenses)
xenu-directory.net is linking to those sites:
- Practices and beliefs
- Now and then
- Corporate Scientology
- Various topics
- Scientology glossary
- Kristi Wachter's database of names
- Refus Global
- Paul-Émile Borduas
- standards-compliant browser
- L. Ron Hubbard
- Reader's Digest in 1980
- "dead agent"
- "fair game"
- false imprisonment
- outright creepy
- hard sell
- Attack on free speech
- "Personality test"
- Practicing medicine without a license
- describing itself as a science
- "Rehabilitation Project Force"
- "Suppressive Person"
- Treatment of children
- destroying evidences
- L. Ron Hubbard/Scientology vs. Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- David Miscavige
- The Truth Rundown, a special report on the Church of Scientology
- " would like to start a religion, because that's where the money is "
- Why Scientology hates the Internet
- Dr. David S. Touretzky
- Is Scientology a Scam?
- Roland Rashleigh-Berry
- L. Rick Vodicka's Body thetans and you: An illustrated auditing adventure
- Scientology's fanatical military
- John Duignan
- Scientology what readers think
- My perspective on auditing
- Stacy Brooks
- Looking over my shoulder: The Inside Account of the Story That Almost Killed Me
- Paulette Cooper
- I Escaped Scientology
- Counterfeit Dreams - My journey into and out of Scientology
- Jeff Hawkins
- What is expected from you as a life long Scientologist
- Amy Scobee
- Ask the Scientologist
- Infinite Complacency / Violence and Abuse in Scientology
- Jonny Jacobsen
- Leaving Scientology
- Scientology v. Armstrong
- Gerry Armstrong
- The Underground Bunker
- Tony Ortega
- The Wog Blog
- Mark Bunker
- "Critics of Scientology"
- Association for Better Education and Living's ("ABLE") 990 filing of 2008
- Narconon International's 990 filing of 2008
- Narconon of Oklahoma, Inc.
- Narconon Michigan, Inc.
- Narconon Stone Hawk, Inc.
- Susan Birkenshaw
- Angela Garcia
- Robert Wiggins
- Narconon of Oklahoma, Inc.'s 990 filing of 2008
- Narconon International
- Dena Goad
- first language
- March 2002
- Google listing
- ZDNet article
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Snow White
- 17 USC 107
- Do-It-Yourself Counter Notification Letter
- free Media Player
- Web traffic: notable events
- Cult of Eternal Litigation
- Hartley Patterson
- Destructive Cults, Mind Control, Warning Signs, Help
- Steven A. Hassan
- Ex-Scientology Kids
- Jenna Miscavige Hill
- Kendra Wiseman
- Astra Woodcraft
- In search of children locked in the chain locker
- Human Trafficking research re Scientology
- Lisa McPherson Memorial Page
- Jeff Jacobsen
- Andreas Heldal-Lund
- Scientology lies
- Kristi Wachter
- Scientology: Through the Door
- Secrets of Scientology
- Suppressive Person Defense League
- Caroline Letkeman
- Why are they dead, Scientology?
- Mike Gormez
- Xenu TV
site visit date: 2012-12-18 14:16:24
xenu-directory.net site information