|Title||Zero-K free rts open source game
|Description ||Zero-K is a FREE multiplatform, open-source RTS game which aims to be dynamic, action-packed, hassle-free and fun.|
|Keywords||zk, 0k, Zero K, zero-k, game, rts, Real Time Strategy, awesome, robot, mech, online, space, 4x, free, open source, foss, spring, planetwars, planet wars|
Add this site to your favorite list
Free open source RTS strategy game Zero-K
Back to the Future: Zero-K v126.96.36.199 with Spring 97.0: Hop in the DeLorean, we're going 88 mph with no looking... http://t.co/beRe5Nru26
zero-k free rts open source game. Loading...
Home. Home. Unlocks. Commanders. Polls. Play.
Download zero-k Download the game, it's free! :)
Missions Single player missions. Maps Thousands of maps to pick.
Replays All your past victories, stored here!
Media. Media. Fanart Show the world your favorite game ;-)
Concept Art. Manual. Index. Newbie guide Don't know where to begin? Click. here.
Economy. Terraforming Let's go play in the dirt!
FAQ Frequently Asked Questions. planetwars.
planetwars Multiplayer online campaign. Clans Play with your friends or make friends while playing :)
Factions The mighty factions controlling huge sectors of galaxy. Community. Forum Discuss, ask for help, have fun!
Ladders. Users Find a player. Develop Make the game with us. Donate Help us cover server cost :-)
Credits Makers of zero-k. Donate Help us cover the server costs :-)
( / ? /
Create an account )
56 players in game: 9 players fighting ...
||Alexa Rank Date
Server IP of zero-k.info: 188.8.131.52
(hosted by Ovh Systems)
Domain extension: .info
(list top sites in Info)
zero-k.info is linking to those sites:
CHIP Online - Deutschlands Webseite Nr. 1 für Computer, Handy und Home Entertainment
Steam Community Hubs
COMPUTER BILD: Tests, Downloads, Ratgeber Kurse, Kaufberatung, Video
IT-News, c't, iX, Technology Review, Telepolis | heise online
Games and mods development for Windows, Linux and Mac - Mod DB
Linux game database | Database for native Linux games
Free Gamer - Open Source Games
- Zero K
- Missions Single player missions
- Maps Thousands of maps to pick
- Replays All your past victories, stored here!
- Fanart Show the world your favorite game ;-)
- Concept Art
- Newbie guide Don't know where to begin? Click here.
- Terraforming Let's go play in the dirt!
- FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
- Clans Play with your friends or make friends while playing :)
- Factions The mighty factions controlling huge sectors of galaxy
- Users Find a player
- Develop Make the game with us
- Donate Help us cover server cost :-)
- Credits Makers of Zero-K
- Create an account
- news archive
- Spring engine devs looking for high quality map screens
- Cloggers DO win games.
- Is This a Joke?
- B167523 10 on Small_Divide-Remake-v04 (Multiplayer)
- Tutorial - Running Start
- I think I am missing some graphics features
- Unit limit is too high
- Increasing FPS
- Assassination mode and recall
- Follow @ZeroKTeam
- Linux game DB
site visit date: 2013-05-16 02:23:15
zero-k.info site information